“Do something wonderful; people may imitate it.” —Albert Schweitzer
- feeling unusually good, positive, and uplifting today
- could be that the new year is approaching
- call me corny but i always look to the new year as a fresh leaf, a chance for change
- a few co-workers and i are doing this “60 for 30” challenge starting on the 1st, which is working out for 60 minutes daily for 30 days.
- i’m really pumped :)
- even worked out during my lunch break :D
- the holidays in NC weren’t too shabby
- darien FINALLY got his ps3 so basically i won’t be watching tv in the front room for a while lol
- watching him and the guys playing some popular war game was actually pretty fun, it was like watching a movie!
- speaking of movie, i am currently watching some movie on netflix on the computer tv in the lobby
- yeah, it’s a ghost town up in here
- i’m purchasing some jamaican black castor oil from the beauty supply store on my way home today and am crazy excited about it
- one of my missions in 2012 is to re-grow my edges and get my lavish head of hair back
- i’m even more excited about having beautiful HEALTHY hair
- yes, chinelle, i am addicted to all things natural hair…youtube, blogs, curlynikki.com